DB Mywan Jackson (6-0 180) of Seffner, FL plans to visit North Carolina, Illinois and Michigan this month, and he might stop by USC while on the trip. Jackson has an offer from the Gamecocks. He talked with recruiter David Reaves in the spring but hasn't talked to him this summer. Jackson also has offers from Michigan, Illinois, Louisville, Rutgers, Auburn, West Virginia and North Carolina. Florida State and Miami are showing interest. Jackson visited Louisville and feels the Cardinals are recruiting the hardest. "I loved Louisville," Jackson said. Jackson has no favorites right now and plans to have a top five by the end of summer. Jackson plays quarterback but is recruited for cornerback. Last season he totaled 2500 yards and accounted for 25 touchdowns.
- West Columbia man killed in Orangeburg County accident on I-26
- Hilton Head Dixie Boys hosting World Series fundraiser
- EXCLUSIVE: DHEC wants to replace company managing Pinewood hazardous-waste landfill
- 2 dead, 2 charged following double shooting in Olympia
- VIDEO: Public prostate exam lands Myrtle Beach Pelicans GM on 'Today Show'
- Clemson a top 5 pick for wide right Jayson Stanley
- Favre’s tales help raise funds
- Lattimore starts camp on PUP list
- All Living
- Healthy SC
- SC Celebrity Watch
- SC Pets
- Comics & Games
- Home & Garden
- Exclusive: Inside James Browns mansion + video & photo gallery
- The house that James Brown built, now preserved in a time warp
- S.C. applicants on federal insurance marketplace checked disability boxes at twice normal rate
- PETA condemns chimpanzees attendance of Dawn of the Planet of the Apes in Myrtle Beach
- Bolton: Will you be your brother’s keeper?
- An alternative explanation for Ethics Commission gag?
- Frierson: Whatever happened to welcoming huddled masses?
- DuBard: A creative school fundraiser: Put down the cookie dough, and let parents give directly to schools
- Photos & Video
- Haley: 350 youth in SC from US border crisis will cost state
- MORNING BUZZ: Columbia College student loses family in Gaza fighting + SC receives 350 children caught at US border
- SC politics: Tom Ervin will be on November ballot for governor
- MORNING BUZZ: DSS needs 200 caseworkers + Camden man arrested for taking gun into U.S. Capitol
- Local Deals