• At Fark.com: Manny Pacquiao KOd by IRS, refuses to fight in U.S. because of new 40 percent tax rate.
• At TheOnion.com: Michael Jordan celebrates 50th birthday with last people he hasnt completely alienated yet.
No holds barred
Snippets from an HBO interview with ultimate fight star Ronda Rousey:
• On whether she likes hurting her opponent: No, but its a fight. Were not baking cakes for each other. You know, I didnt go in there to make a pie.
• On why she wouldnt pose for Playboy: I dont care how much money they gave me. ... No one should be able to see my cash and prizes for $5, OK?
What your favorite NBA team says about you, from SportsPickle.com:
Oklahoma City Thunder: You honestly had no idea other sports existed beyond college football and high-school football pre-2008.
Portland Trail Blazers: You dont mind never winning anything because parades and confetti are bad for the environment.
Dallas Mavericks: The only countries you like are Texas and Germany.
NFL commissioner Roger Goodell nearly tripled his salary from $11.6 million to $29.5 million in one year.
And you thought Adrian Peterson doubling his rushing total after ACL surgery was impressive.
Talking the talk
• Mike Bianchi of The Orlando (Fla.) Sentinel, on the Orlando version of the updated Monopoly board game: Violators no longer go directly to jail; they go directly to a Magic-Bobcats game.
• Greg Cote of The Miami Herald, on this years Daytona 500: Gentlemen of the media, start your Danica Patrick search engines!
Not par for the course
Greenskeepers in Purcell, Okla., discovered a meth lab inside a port-a-potty in the middle of the course, Oklahoma Citys KFOR-TV reported.
Health officials immediately declared the can an unplayable high.
The Seattle Times