35. GoDaddy. It is played in Mobile, Ala. Enough said.
34. R+L Carriers New Orleans. Yikes! Hometown Tulane fans might not show to see Louisiana-Lafayette play.
33. Beef O Bradys. Worst team in the bowl field 7-5 Ohio vs. East Carolina.
32. Famous Idaho Potato. Buffalo and San Diego State get to experience beautiful Boise in late December.
31. Bell Helicopter Armed Forces. Believe it or not, ESPN rearranged bowl agreements to get this Middle Tennessee vs. Navy matchup.
30. Heart of Dallas. UNLV vs. North Texas shows what it really means to play in a New Years Day bowl.
29. Military. Can we assume that Maryland and Marshall both have ROTC programs?
28. New Era Pinstripe. From the BCS title game one year ago to a bowl game in the Bronx the next for Notre Dame.
27. Texas. This 6-6 bowl-bound Syracuse team lost to Clemson, Florida State and Georgia Tech by a combined score of 164-17.
26. Gildan New Mexico. What better way to kick off the bowl season than Colorado State vs. Washington State.
25. Auto Zone Liberty. Big wins against Alcorn State, Troy, Bowling Green and Kentucky got Mississippi State bowl eligible at 6-6.
24. Belk. No getting out of this final exam for 6-6 North Carolina.
23. San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia. Your last chance to see Northern Illinois quarterback Jordan Lynch.
22. BBVA Compass. Take note, this Vanderbilt-Houston game is played Jan. 4.
21. Little Caesars Pizza. Detroit city council members to pass hats at halftime to help bail out city .
20. Sheraton Hawaii. Only in college football can you lose your final five games, like Oregon State, and get rewarded with a trip to Hawaii.
19. AdvoCare V100. Shreveport one of best bowl destinations for media, not so much for teams.
18. Royal Purpose Las Vegas. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, especially when it comes to college football.
17. TaxSlayer.com Gator. Georgia and Nebraska are ready for this season to end.
16. Franklin American Mortgage Music City. Exactly how did Mississippi lose to Mississippi State?
15. Buffalo Wild Wings. For a mid-level bowl game, Kansas State-Michigan is not bad.
14. Russell Athletic. For a mid-level bowl game, Louisville-Miami is not bad.
13. Chick-fil-A. Give Duke alums credit for providing free tickets to students.
12. Fight Hunger. Chris Petersen gets first taste of the big time as coach at Washington. Oh wait, Boise State was the big time.
11. National University Holiday. Who really is waiting up until 10:15 p.m. to see Arizona State vs. Texas Tech?
10. Hyundai Sun. If UCLA-Virginia Tech does not excite you, scoot on over to Juarez for guaranteed excitement.
9. Outback. LSU-Iowa actually is an appealing matchup.
8. Tostitos Fiesta. A shootout in the Arizona desert for Baylor and Central Florida.
7. Valero Alamo. Mack Browns last game on the sideline for Texas.
6. Capital One. Two of the nations top running games square off with USC featuring Mike Davis and Connor Shaw, and Wisconsin countering with Melvin Gordon and James White.
5. Orange. Two of the top quarterbacks in the country in Clemsons Tajh Boyd vs. Ohio States Braxton Miller.
4. Sugar. With big win against Oklahoma, Alabama might prove it really was best team in the country.
3. Cotton. Missouri and Oklahoma State made runs at national title.
2. Rose. Traditionally one of the best bowls with two of the nations best teams in BCS No. 4 Michigan State vs. No. 5 Stanford.
1. BCS National Championship. A fond farewell to a solid yet much-maligned system.