The State newspaper in each Sunday’s Your Home section will feature a homeowner who added value to his or her property. Some examples include building a deck, landscaping a yard, remodeling a bathroom, adding a room or enclosing a garage. We are inviting readers to participate so others can learn from their experiences.
Please fill out the following form (All fields required):
* Phone (required)/e-mail: (Will not be published)
* What project did you recently complete that added value to your home?
* What is your advice to others thinking about undertaking a similar project?
* How much did your project cost?
* How much value did it add to your home? (If known.)
* Please rank the degree of difficulty of the project on the following scale:
1. Do it yourself with little to no help.
2. Requires some outside advice and maybe a helper.3. Consult a professional.
QUESTIONS? Call Kristy Eppley Rupon at (803) 771-8308.