Presentations are at 10 a.m., 12:40 p.m., 2 p.m., 3:20 p.m., 4:30 p.m. Authors will sign after each presentation, except the final one.
Keynote address with author Rick Bragg is at 11:20 a.m.
Brunching with Authors is 9:30 -11 a.m. Sunday at the Hilton Columbia Center in downtown Columbia. Tickets are $35. Must register in advance.
Presentations are at 11:30 a.m. 12:45 a.m., 2 p.m., 3:10 p.m., 4:10 p.m. Authors will sign after each presentation.
- A fine-art exhibit and sale will feature more than 25 South Carolina artists in the exhibit hall. Artwork will be available for purchase, and a wine reception will be from 4-5 p.m. Sunday.
- The official poster, by artist Claire Farrell, also will be available for sale. A reception honoring Farrell will be at City Art in the Vista on Thursday.
- Novel writing basics with author James O. Born: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Friday; must register in advance, $25
- Crafting and selling your non-fiction proposal with author Bob Morris: 1:30-3 p.m. Friday; must register in advance, $25
- How to start book collecting with book dealer Skip Webb: 11:30 a.m. Sunday, upper level board room, $25
IF YOU GO
The 14th annual S.C. Book Festival
WHEN: 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Saturday and 11:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday
WHERE: Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center