Do you have family members in the military who are currently deployed overseas?
We'd like to run their photographs in a special edition of Neighbors on Nov. 12.
The deadline to submit photographs is Wednesday, Nov. 4. Here are the guidelines:
- Military personnel must be currently deployed overseas.
- Include the following information: name, age, rank, branch of service, and where he/she is serving.
- Head-and-shoulders photographs are preferred, though we can crop to that format from a full-frame photograph.
- The family member submitting the photograph must live in Richland, Lexington or Kershaw county. Include the town or community where you live, as well as a contact phone number.
- Electronic photographs should be in .jpg format and e-mailed to email@example.com. We cannot download photographs from Web sites.
- Print photographs should be mailed to The State, Neighbors, Attn.: Dawn Kujawa/Military Photos, 1401 Shop Road, Columbia, SC 29201. Include a self-addressed, stamped envelope if you would like the photograph returned.