Richland County Sheriff’s Department officials are requesting the public’s assistance in identifying and locating one or several suspects wanted for burglarizing a business in early November.
Sheriff Leon Lott said sometime between Nov. 2 and Nov. 11, a suspect broke into a business located in the 1000 block of Bluff Industrial Boulevard. The suspects cut a chain near the rear of the building to gain entry through the fence.
They then stole:
▪ Honda 2600 Power Washer
▪ Members Mark 6-foot grill
▪ Dell 12-gig desktop computer
▪ GoPro video device
▪ 50-inch Vizio television
▪ North Carolina 2007 championship basketball
▪ HP computer with a 20-inch monitor
▪ 42-inch LG flat screen television
▪ Large box containing various coins
▪ 10 USC football tickets for the Clemson and Citadel games
▪ Miscellaneous paperwork
Lott said the suspects were driving a white Dodge Ram 2500 single cab with a long bed. The vehicle has a business logo on the driver and passenger side doors.
Anyone who has information regarding the incident is asked to call Crimestoppers at 1 (888)-CRIME-SC.