A “Welcome to Myrtle Manor” cast member is facing charges of fighting after an incident early Sunday at Broadway at the Beach.
Taylor Jonathan Burt, 28, was charged with disorderly conduct fighting/force company on another, according to online arrest records.
Additional details about the arrest were not yet available.
Burt was charged April 27 with criminal sexual conduct with a minor under age 16. According to police, a 15-year-old girl and her mother told police April 26 that the girl had sexual relations with Burt. According to online records, that case is pending.
Never miss a local story.
It is unclear if Burt is part of the second season of the “docu-drama” that airs on TLC. Burt’s trailer appeared to be vacant in August. When contacted in August, Burt said he still was affiliated with the show.
Shannon Martin, spokeswoman for TLC, said she couldn’t release any information about the progress of the show.
Cast members are in the middle of filming the second season on the “Myrtle Manor” set – which is tucked at the back of Patrick’s Mobile Home Park on Highway 15 – and around the Grand Strand.
Speaking with Myrtle Beach City Council members last month, members of the Patrick family said not all cast members returned for the second season.
“It’s just like a neighborhood,” said Dana Painter, daughter of owner Cecil Patrick and a cast member on the show. “People move in, people move out.”
The second season of the show is expected to air next spring.