There were several arrests Sunday morning for curfew violations and other charges, the Richland County Sheriff’s Department announced.
The following individuals violated the curfew that was in place from midnight to 6 a.m. The curfew is in effect again through Monday morning:
1. Chris Giles, 34, charged with unlawful acts in a state of emergency, possession of cocaine, felon in possession of a firearm. Giles was arrested at Bitternut and Padget streets.
2. Cedric Giger, 41, charged with unlawful acts in a state of emergency, possession of cocaine, and felon in possession of a firearm. He also was arrested at Bitternut at Padget.
3 . Devon Fleming, 25, charged with possession with intent to distribute crack, simple possession of marijuana, unlawful carry of a weapon, resisting arrest, and unlawful acts during a state of emergency. Fleming was walking on McCords Ferry Road at U.S. 378 on the off-ramp when he was arrested.
4. Samuel Kirk, 39, charged with simple possession of marijuana. Kirk also was wanted on two warrants out of Forest Acres Police Department. Kirk was arrested in Eastover.
5. Lisa Barney, 49, charged with DUI. USC Police Department will handle the charge.
6. Renaldo Bishop, 20, charged with simple possession of marijuana. Bishop was arrested on Leesburg Road at Anwood Avenue at a carwash that was closed.
7. Kenneth McFadden, 29, charged with simple possession of marijuana. McFadden was arrested on Leesburg Road near Trotter Road.
8. Allen Gene McRae, 33, arrested on probation violation out of Georgia. His original violation was terrorist threats and acts damage 2 and battery)
There were additional arrests in some of the regions for charges ranging from simple marijuana possession to domestic violence and shoplifting, among others.