Richland 1 is holding a series of information sessions for parents interested in learning more about the district’s elementary Montessori programs for students in pre-school through the third grade.
Parents who would like to register to attend one of the one-hour informationsessions should identify the elementary Montessori program that is in the attendance zone for their home address, then call or e-mail the contact person listed below for that school or submit a registration form by fax. Registration forms are available on the district’s website, www.richlandone.org.
Please note that the elementary Montessori program application deadline for the 2015-16 school year is Feb. 17.
• Information sessions: 5:30 p.m. Jan. 15; 8:15 a.m. Jan. 20; and 5:30 p.m. Feb. 5
• Contact: Debra Murphy at (803) 790-6743 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Information sessions: 6:30 p.m. Jan. 29, 8:30 a.m. Feb. 12
• Contact: Debra Lomas at (803) 783-5534 or email@example.com
• Information sessions: 6 p.m. Jan. 29 and 8 a.m. Feb. 6
• Contact: Donna Boyd at (803) 733-3028 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
for Gadsden, Hopkins, Horrell Hill and Webber elementary schools.
• Information sessions: 6 p.m. Jan. 15 and 8:30 a.m. Jan. 29
• Contact: Cynthia Brown at (803) 353-2231 or at email@example.com