Military News

May 14, 2013

Bishopville Confederate monument rededicated

On May 10, 1913, widows, wives and other women of Bishopville dedicated a monument to the Confederate veterans of the Civil War. On Saturday, 100 years and a day later, members of the Lottie Green Chapter United Daughters of the Confederacy re-dedicated the monument, which is located on the front lawn of the Lee County Courthouse.

Related content

Comments

Videos

Editor's Choice Videos