Gov. Nikki Haley's public schedule this week, according to her office:
• Tuesday 10 a.m.: Attend an economic development announcement at Benefitfocus in Daniel Island
Never miss a local story.
• Tuesday noon: Address the Charleston County Republican Women at Country Club of Charleston in Charleston
• Tuesday 2 p.m.: Attend ribbon cutting at Molina Healthcare in North Charleston
• Tuesday 3:30 p.m.: Tour the Carolina Waste & Recycling in North Charleston
• Thursday 2 p.m.: Speak at the S.C. Highway Patrol Graduation Ceremony at the S.C.Criminal Justice Academy in Columbia
According to her office, here is what the governor did last week:
3 -- Legislative meetings/calls 2 -- Constituent calls/meetings
1 (each) -- Budget meeting, policy call and Budget and Control Board Meeting
• Busiest day -- Tuesday, six events
• Slowest day -- Monday, two events
Of note: Haley attended the University of South Carolina’s 33rd Annual Economic Outlook Conference and hosted the Governor's Mansion Christmas Open House last Monday. Also her husband returned from a near year-long military deployment to Afghanistan on Thursday. She had no public activities on Thursday and Friday.