Pat McKinney, a Republican candidate for South Carolina lieutenant governor, announced 51 business and political leaders have joined his statewide executive committee to aid with the campaign.
Former Gov. James Edwards is the honorary chairman of the campaign. Mike Brenan, president of BB&T South Carolina, and John Napier, a former congressman and federal judge, are honorary co-chairmen.
Former S.C. First Lady Jenny Sanford is on the committee.
Some of McKinney's committee members also were named to Gov. Nikki Haley's re-election committee.
Never miss a local story.
McKinney served on her transition team. Haley appointed McKinney to the state ports authority. He sits on her foundation board. Other members of the McKinney's executive committee include:
• C. Dan Adams, Greenville, president and chief executive of The Capital Corp.
• S.C. Rep. Rita Allison, R-Spartenburg
• Allen Amsler, Columbia, president and chief of McCrory Construction and chairman of S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control
• Bill Baker, Kiawah Island, chairman and founder of The Baker Cos.
• Tommy Baker, Charleston, owner of Baker Motor Co.
• Ellen Berlin, Charleston, owner of Berlins for Women Clothing
• Dennis Burt, Anderson, president of Brandmark Inc.
• Butch Bowers, Columbia, principal of Bowers Law Office, LLC
• Frank Brumley, Charleston, chairman and CEO of Daniel Island Co.
• Foster Chapman, Spartanburg, president of Johnson Development
• Cary Chastain, Charleston, owner of CLC Mgt., LLC and vice chairman of S.C. Department of Natural Resources
• State Rep. Alan Clemmons, R-Horry
• Katon Dawson, Columbia, president of Dawson Public Affairs and former chairman of S.C. Republican Party
• Carroll Duncan, Summerville, Dorchester County councilwoman
• Dave Ellison, Greenville, Wealth Management Advisor at Northwestern Mutual and chairman of S.C. Club for Growth
• Katherine Finley, Tega Cay, vice president of HealthCare Solutions, PVA, Inc.
• James Galyean, Anderson, Nexsen Pruet, LLC
• Austin Gilbert, Florence, president of Gilbert Construction Co.
• Catherine Heigel, Greenville, Corporate Strategies Officer at Elliott Davis
• S.C. Sen. Greg Hembree, R-Horry
• Bill Hewitt, Charleston
• Lee Hewitt, Murrells Inlet, Garden City Realty, Inc.
• Jermaine Husser, Columbia, state director of StudentsFirst
• Jim Jerow, Pawleys Island
• Joyce Jerow, Pawleys Island
• Mikee Johnson, Orangeburg, chief executive of Cox Industries, Inc., chairman of S.C. Manufacturers Allianceand chairman-elect of S.C. Chamber of Commerce
• Wes Jones, Beaufort, partner in Jones, Simpson & Newton P.A.
• Don Leonard, Myrtle Beach,, president of Leonard Call & Associates and chairman of S.C. Transportation Infrastructure Bank
• Leighton Lord, Columbia, Nexsen Pruet, LLC and chairman of Santee Cooper
• Anthony McAlister, Mt. Pleasant, president of McAlister Development Co.
• S.C. Rep. Ralph Norman, R-York
• Jennie O’Bryan, Florence, former Florence County Councilwoman
• Dave Posek, Pawleys Island, chairman of Daedalus Management Solutions, LLP, and former chairman, S.C. State Ports Authority
• Charlie Reed, Hilton Head Island, partner in Charter One Realty
• Daniel Rickenmann, Columbia, principal in Trans World Partners
• Stu Rodman, Hilton Head Island, vice chairman of Beaufort County Council and founder and vice chairman of Palmetto Policy Forum Board
• Liz Seman, Greenville, Greenville County Councilwoman and executive director of corporate engagement at Furman University
• Lewis Smoak, Greenville, founding partner at Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart
• Joe Taylor, Columbia, managing member at Park and Washington, LLC, and former S.C. Secretary of Commerce
• Rick Timmons, Greenville, senior vice president of investments at Canal Insurance
• Morgan Templeton, Charleston, founding shareholder at Wall, Templeton & Haldrup, P.A.
• Retired Army Maj. Gen. Abe Turner, Columbia, former executive director of S.C. Department of Employment and Workforce
• James Wedgeworth, Hilton Head Island, owner of James Wedgeworth & Associates Real Estate
• Chad Walldorf, Sullivans Island, managing partner of Eighty-Six, LLC, and chairman of S.C. Board of Economic Advisors
• Billy Wilkins, Greenville, member of Nexsen Pruet, LLC, and former Chief Judge of U.S. Court of Appeals
• Reynolds Williams, Florence, partner of Willcox, Buyck & Williams, P.A., and chairman of S.C. Retirement System Investment Commission
• Barry Wynn, Spartanburg, president of Colonial Trust Company and former chairman of S.C. Republican Party