Almost all of South Carolina's U.S. House members have reported fundraising totals for the final quarter of 2013.
• U.S. Rep. Mick Mulvaney, R-Indian Land, raised $131,285 in the quarter and has $222,340 to spend, according to his federal campaign report.
• U.S. Rep. Tom Rice, R-Myrtle Beach, raised $68,730 in the quarter and has $352,538 to spend.
• U.S. Rep. Jeff Duncan, R-Laurens, raised $33,410 in the quarter and has $155,622 to spend.
• U.S. Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-Spartanburg, raised $41,086 and has $389,671 to spend.
• U.S. Rep. Mark Sanford, R-Charleston, raised $160,691 and has $325,656 to spend.
Reports for U.S. Reps. Jim Clyburn, D-Columbia, and Joe Wilson, R-Springdale, are not available yet online.
But Wilson's spokeswoman Caroline Delleney said they reported $260,000 to spend.
None of the state's incumbent congressmen face serious challenges at this point.