Gov. Nikki Haley will hold a ceremonial bill signing and attend a Budget and Control Board meeting this week.
• Tuesday, 10:30 a.m.: Address the Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce Board of Advisors in North Charleston
Never miss a local story.
• Tuesday, 12:30 p.m.: Address the Rotary Club of Charleston in Charleston
• Wednesday, 9:30 a.m.: Attend an economic event, Fairfield Commerce Center in Ridgeway
• Wednesday, 11 a.m.: Hold a ceremonial bill signing for S. 22, South Carolina Restructuring Act of 2014, in the State House lobby
• Thursday, 3 p.m.: Attend a Budget and Control Board meeting on State House grounds
• Friday, 2:15 p.m.: Tour a S.C. Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services office in Columbia
Haley’s schedule last week included, according to her office:
• Five -- Economic development meetings/calls/events
• Three -- Emergency management calls
• Two (each) -- Legislative meetings, media availability/interview and agency meeting/call
• One (each) -- School visit, agency call and bill signing
Busiest day: Monday (six events)
Slowest days: Wednesday and Friday (two events, each)
Note: Haley met with German Ambassador to the United States Peter Ammon at Tuesday's opening of a Continental tire plant in Sumter. She participated in a S.C. State Guard appreciation event at the Lace House on Thursday.