Gov. Nikki Haley has a relatively quiet week of public events, according to the schedule released by her office:• Tuesday, 1 p.m.: Address the Greenwood Rotary Club, American Legion Post 20 in Greenwood
• Tuesday, 3 p.m.: Constituent meetings, Park Plaza, Suite 102, Greenwood County Council Office in Greenwood
• Thursday, 10 a.m.: Tour Pawmetto Lifeline, 1275 Bower Parkway, Columbia, S.C. Gov. Haley's activities last week included, her office said: • Eight - Constituent meetings • Six - Economic development calls/meetings
• Three - Policy meetings
• Two (each) - Agency meetings/Staff meetings • One (each) - Education meeting/Legislative meeting
• Busiest Days -- Tuesday and Wednesday, eight events each
• Slowest Day --- Monday, no events (She did, however, attend a campaign fundraiser in Atlanta with Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal)
In other activities last week, Haley met with S.C. State University President Thomas Elzey. addressed the Aiken Republican Club, announced March 2014 as “March into Literacy Month” in South Carolina, appeared Bob McLain’s “Ask the Governor” radio segment on WORD and attended a S.C. Department of Employment and Workforce listening rally.