U-Haul Companies in South Carolina and Florida are offering 30 days of free self-storage and U-Box storage containers for free to residents who have been affected by Hurricane Irma.
“As a member of these communities, U-Haul pledges to help by providing 30 days of free self-storage to our neighbors affected by the storm,” Elijah Mack, U-Haul Company of Coastal South Carolina president, said in a press release Tuesday.
The company has made seven facilities across four cities available for use.
In addition, U-Haul is proud to be at the forefront of aiding communities in times of need as an official American Red Cross Disaster Responder.
Never miss a local story.
In Florida, 95 facilities were also made available for those affected.
Where to go in South Carolina:
- U-Haul Moving & Storage at Wrightsboro, 3363 Wrightsboro Road, Augusta, Ga, 706 738-6463
- U-Haul Moving & Storage at King Street, 584 King Street, Charleston, 843 723-1605
- U-Haul Moving & Storage of Arcadia Lakes, 125 Decker Park Road, Columbia, 803 699-9397
- U-Haul Moving & Storage at Broad River Road, 1003 Zimalcrest Drive, Columbia, 803 731-0067
- U-Haul Moving & Storage at Jamil Road, 156 Jamil Road, Columbia, 803 798-6183
- U-Haul Moving & Storage of River Ave., 2155 Credit Union Lane, North Charleston, 843 572-1140
- U-Haul Storage of North Dorchester, 8222 Dorechester Road, North Carleston, 843-552-3361
Where to go in Florida:
- For a complete list of the 95 locations, visit U-Haul.com.