Wednesday letters: Charge countries for immigrants
07/23/2014 12:00 AM
07/22/2014 5:31 PM
Here is my immigration plan:
1. Secure the border with 1,000 National Guard personnel.
2. Move the border patrol agents up to the border.
3. Rescind the Bush loophole.
4. Round up all those who came into the country illegally
5. Put them on planes and buses and return them home.
6. Keep detailed records of all the expenses related to sending them home.
Finally, tell the presidents of those countries that we are deducting the money from our foreign aid as repayment for having to send them home.
Editor's Choice Videos
Join the Discussion
The State is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.