RANKING COLLEGE FOOTBALL’S TOP 20 STADIUMS
A look at Bleacher Report’s top college football stadiums heading into the 2015 season:
1. ROSE BOWL (UCLA)
2. TIGER STADIUM (LSU)
Never miss a local story.
3. AUTZEN STADIUM (Oregon)
4. NOTRE DAME STADIUM (Notre Dame)
5. MICHIGAN STADIUM (Michigan)
6. SANFORD STADIUM (Georgia)
7. OHIO STADIUM (Ohio State)
Less than 14,000 people live in Clemson, South Carolina, but that doesn't stop the Tigers from packing Memorial Stadium on most Saturdays in the fall. And they're all on their feet to cheer the home team as they make one of the best entrances, running down a hill on the east side of the stadium.
9. MCLANE STADIUM (Baylor)
10. HUSKY STADIUM (Washington)
11. CAMP RANDALL (Wisconsin)
12. BEAVER STADIUM (Penn State)
13. BRYANT-DENNY STADIUM (Alabama)
14. NEYLAND STADIUM (Tennessee)
15. KYLE FIELD (Texas A&M)
16. MEMORIAL STADIUM (Nebraska)
17. JORDAN-HARE STADIUM (Auburn)
Though not on campus it’s considered part of the community that turns into a giant tailgate for every home game. It's also been one of the toughest places to win in the country, as prior to dropping three games there last season the Gamecocks had won 18 straight in Williams-Brice.
19. DOAK CAMPBELL STADIUM (FSU)
20. ALBERTSON STADIUM (Boise State)