1. VANDERBILT: Tyler Beede, P, Soph.
Beede, a first-round MLB pick out of high school, has fashioned a remarkable 13-0 record and 2.28 ERA with 89 strikeouts in 87 innings.
2. LSU: Alex Bregman, SS, Fr.
An eye-opening first season has Bregman batting .388 with five homers, 49 RBIs and 13 stolen bases while eyeing freshman of the year honors nationally.
3. ARKANSAS: Ryne Stanek, P, Jr.
Expected to be a high first-round pick in the MLB draft next month, Stanek has gone 8-2 with a 1.54 ERA and 72 strikeouts in 82 innings.
4. SOUTH CAROLINA: LB Dantzler, 1B, Sr.
The steady team captain has anchored the lineup with big-time power all season with a .333 average, 14 homers and 47 RBIs.
5. MISSISSIPPI STATE: Hunter Renfroe, OF, Jr.
Another potential first-round draft pick this summer, Renfroe is batting .362 with 15 homers, 51 RBIs and nine stolen bases.
6. OLE MISS: Bobby Wahl, P, Jr.
Yet another possible first-round draft choice, Wahl has put together a 9-0 record with a 1.99 ERA and 76 strikeouts in 90 2/3 innings.
7. ALABAMA: Ben Moore, OF, Soph.
On a team that has surprised SEC observers, Moore has provided a solid presence in the order with a .290 average, four homers, 38 RBIs and 16 stolen bases.
8. FLORIDA: Johnny Magliozzi, P, Soph.
On an underachieving team, Magliozzi has played a key role out of the bullpen in over half its wins with a 4-1 record, a 2.14 ERA and 12 saves.
9. TEXAS A&M: Mikey Reynolds, SS, Sr.
With the Aggies moving into the SEC, Reynolds has proven to be one of the league’s top players with a .359 average, 23 RBIs and 16 stolen bases.
10. AUBURN: Garrett Cooper, 1B, Sr.
A late-season push by the Tigers was led by Cooper, who leads the team with a .355 average, seven homers and 37 RBIs.
11. KENTUCKY: A.J. Reed, 1B-P, Soph.
The two-way player has batted .281 with 13 homers and 52 RBIs while starting 14 games in the weekend rotation.
12. MISSOURI: Dane Opel, OF, Sr.
The Tigers have had a tough time in the SEC, but Opel has played consistently with a .298 average, three homers and 28 RBIs.