South Carolina's Michael Roth, Steven Neff, Tyler Webb and Adrian Morales were drafted Wednesday.
The 2011 draft concluded with South Carolina finishing with 11 current players selected. The 11 players is one behind the SEC record of 12 set this year by Vanderbilt.
- Roth, a junior pitcher, was taken in the 31st round as the No. 938 overall pick.
- Neff, a junior pitcher, was drafted in 41st round by the San Francisco Giants with the 1,257th overall pick.
Never miss a local story.
- Webb, a redshirt sophomore pitcher, was taken in the 48th round by the Cincinnati Reds as the 1,465th overall pick.
- Morales, a senior third baseman, was drafted in 49th round by the Kansas City Royals with the 1,476th overall pick.
Underclassmen have until mid-August to sign with their teams or stay in school.
- Signee Joey Pankake, an infielder and pitcher from Easley, was drafted in 42nd round by the Texas Rangers.
- Football signee Shon Carson (Lake City) was selected in the 44th round by the Cincinnati Reds. He was the 1,345th overall pick.
- Football signee Ahmad Christian (Trinity Christian Academy, Fla.) was drafted in 46th round by the Milwaukee Brewers with the 1,391st pick.
Other players with connections to the Gamecocks include:
Drafted Tuesday: Current Gamecocks
- Matt Price, a redshirt sophomore pitcher, was drafted by the Arizona Diamondbacks. Price was picked in sixth round with the 184th overall pick.
- Scott Wingo, a senior second baseman, was selected by the Los Angeles Dodgers in the 11th round with the 344th overall pick.
– Peter Mooney, a junior shortstop, was drafted by the Toronto Blue Jays in the 21st round with the 649th overall pick.
- John Taylor, a senior pitcher, was selected by the Seattle Mariners in the 22nd round with the 663rd overall pick.
- Adam Matthews, a junior outfielder, was drafted by the Baltimore Orioles in the 23rd round with the 695th overall pick.
- Bryan Harper, a junior pitcher, was selected by the Washington Nationals in the 30th round with the 907th overall pick.
Drafted Tuesday: Signees
- Pitcher signee Evan Beal (South County, Va.), Round 8 (246th pick), Kansas City Royals
- Outfielder signee Tanner English (St. James High), Round 13 (420th pick), Tampa Bay Rays
- Pitcher signee Andrew Faulkner (South Aiken High), Round 14 (444th pick), Texas Rangers
- Pitcher signee Joel Seddon (St. Clair High, Mich.), Round 20 (619th pick), Toronto Blue Jays
- Shortstop signee TJ Coston, (First Colonial High, Va.) Round 22, (684th pick), Texas Rangers
- Jackie Bradley Jr., supplemental round (40th pick), Boston Red Sox
- Pitcher signee Taylor Guerrieri (Spring Valley High), Round 1 (24th pick), Tampa Bay Rays
- Outfielder commitment Brian Goodwin (Miami Dade JC), supplemental round (34th pick), Washington Nationals