Who: No. 18 South Carolina (4-1, 2-1 SEC) vs. Kentucky (2-3, 0-2 SEC)
When: 12:21 p.m. Saturday
Where: Williams-Brice Stadium
TV: SEC Network with Dave Neal, Andre Ware, Cara Capuano
Radio: WNKT-FM 107.5 with Todd Ellis, Tommy Suggs and Terry Cousin
Satellite Radio: Sirius 219/XM 199
Just the facts
Series Record: South Carolina leads the series 14-7-1
Last Meeting: Kentucky won 31-28 in 2010 in Lexington, Ky.
Current Streak: South Carolina has won 10 of the last 11 meetings
South Carolina: Doubtful: Melvin Ingram (foot), offensive tackle Kyle Nunn (back); Questionable: RB Kenny Miles (wrist); Probable: WR Jason Barnes (hamstring)
Head to Head
South Carolina fullback Dalton Wilson vs. Kentucky linebacker Danny Trevathan
- About Wilson: The junior from Williston doesn’t have a carry or a catch this season, but he’s doing his job, as evidenced by the fact that he was chosen as a game captain against Vanderbilt.
- How He’ll Win: Wilson’s job is to do the dirty work. He’ll need to keep track of the Wildcats’ multiple blitzes and always be ready for Trevathan.
- Key Number ... – 3: Wilson was one of three winners of the Harold White GPA award this spring
- About Trevathan: The SEC’s perpetual leader in tackles is at it again, topping the conference with 59 stops. The senior considering early NFL entry after last season.
- How He’ll Win: Trevathan needs to plug the holes Marcus Lattimore tries to get through, but he’ll have to get by Wilson first.
- Key Number ... – 9.2: In his last 31 games, Trevathan has averaged almost 10 tackles a game.