* Steve Spurrier on Thursday said that Connor Mitch and Perry Orth - for now - are co-No. 2 quarterbacks behind Dylan Thompson. Spurrier said Brendan Nosovitch was struggling with his passes and currently No. 4. But that could change at the next practice, Spurrier said.
* Wide receiver Jody Fuller (sprained knee) missed practice again. There is no timetable for his return.
* Defensive end Devin Washington (bruised hand/wrist) did not practice on Thursday but is expected to be fine.
* Other players in yellow who did not practice included Damiere Byrd (knee), Jordan Diaz (knee), Connor McLaurin (foot).
* South Carolina is scheduled to have a 4:15 p.m. Friday practice at the Bluff Road fields and a 10 a.m. scrimmage Saturday at Williams-Brice Stadium.