Quick practice recap: QB depth chart
03/27/2014 6:03 PM
03/27/2014 6:04 PM
* Steve Spurrier on Thursday said that Connor Mitch and Perry Orth - for now - are co-No. 2 quarterbacks behind Dylan Thompson. Spurrier said Brendan Nosovitch was struggling with his passes and currently No. 4. But that could change at the next practice, Spurrier said.
* Wide receiver Jody Fuller (sprained knee) missed practice again. There is no timetable for his return.
* Defensive end Devin Washington (bruised hand/wrist) did not practice on Thursday but is expected to be fine.
* Other players in yellow who did not practice included Damiere Byrd (knee), Jordan Diaz (knee), Connor McLaurin (foot).
* South Carolina is scheduled to have a 4:15 p.m. Friday practice at the Bluff Road fields and a 10 a.m. scrimmage Saturday at Williams-Brice Stadium.
Join the Discussion
The State is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.