A look at how South Carolina's football commitments at the skill positions fared this weekend in their high school games.
- Brendan Nosovitch, QB, Allentown Central Catholic (Pa.) | Nosovitch had his best game of the season, piling up 381 yards of total offense in a 52-14 win over Bethlehem Catholic. It was Central Catholic's first win. Nosovitch was 19-25 passing for 211 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions. He added three rushing touchdowns, carrying the ball 18 times for 170 yards.
- Kendric Salley, RB, Williston-Elko | Salley rushed 21 times for 256 yards and three touchdowns in a 56-6 win over Wagener-Salley. His only carry of the second half was a 52-yard touchdown run.
- Shaq Roland, WR, Lexington | Roland caught five passes 61 yards, rushed twice for four yards and threw a five-yard touchdown pass in a 48-10 win over Irmo.
Never miss a local story.
- Jody Fuller, WR, Sun Valley (N.C.) | Fuller had six catches for 87 yards and two rushes for nine yards and a touchdown in a 52-3 win.
- Kwinton Smith, WR, Dillon | Dillon was on a bye this week and returns to action Friday against Marlboro County.
- Kelvin Rainey, TE, Yulee (Fla.) | Rainey had 77 rushing yards, intercepted a pass and blocked an extra point in a 27-21 win.