A look at how South Carolina's football commitments at the skill positions fared this weekend in their high school games.
- Brendan Nosovitch, QB, Allentown Central Catholic (Pa.) | Nosovitch completed 27 passes on 42 attempts for 210 yards, tossing two touchdowns and one interception. He ran 21 times for 144 yards and a score. Central Catholic lost the game 36-28.
- Kendric Salley, RB, Williston-Elko | Salley did not play because of an injured knee. He will have an MRI this week.
- Shaq Roland, WR, Lexington | Roland had five touchdowns - three receiving and two rushing - in Lexington's 59-56 win over North Augusta. He made eight catches for 173 yards.
- Kwinton Smith, WR, Dillon | Smith caught three balls for 56 yards in a 49-0 win over Mullins.
- Kelvin Rainey, TE, Yulee (Fla.) | Rainey had a 55-yard touchdown run and one catch for 27 yards in Yulee's 44-0 win over Fernandina Beach. He also forced a red-zone fumble, recovered another and had 10 tackles.
- Jody Fuller, WR, Sun Valley (N.C.) | Fuller's stats were not available from Friday's game.