Five South Carolina commitments have been selected to play in this year's Shrine Bowl of the Carolinas all-star game.
Rosters were released on Thursday. Those seniors who are committed to the Gamecocks and who will play in the Shrine Bowl are:
- Shaq Davidson, wide receiver, Gaffney High
- Kevin Crosby, tight end, Bamberg-Ehrhardt High
Never miss a local story.
- Kalan Ritchie, tight end, Goose Creek High
- Malik Young, offensive lineman, Piedmont High
- Joe Blue, fullback, Dillon High
South Carolina targets selected for the game include:
- Donell Stanley, offensive lineman, Latta High (will announce his college choice Friday)
- Dexter Wideman, defensive lineman, Saluda High
- Derrell Scott, running back, Havelock High (NC)
- Braxon Berrios, wide receiver, Leesville Road High (NC) (will announce his college choice Saturday)
The Shrine Bowl pits the best players in South Carolina against the best in North Carolina. The game will be played on Dec. 21 at Gibbs Stadium in Spartanburg. Click here for the full Shrine Bowl rosters