Ronique Smith had three chances to seal the game. After two misses, he did just that.
Smith hit the third of three free throw attempts after being fouled as time expired to lift Aynor to a 47-46 victory over Johnsonville on Tuesday night.
Johnsonville missed a shot with six seconds left, and Hunter Windham found Smith open for a last-chance shot. Smith was fouled on a 3-pointer, giving him three chances to put the game away.
By making the third, Smith allowed Aynor to escape a hostile environment with a victory.
• 3-point goals: Aynor 4 (Windham 1, Brown 2, Young 1), Johnsonville 1 (Doctor). Team fouls: Aynor 22, Johnsonville 17. Fouled out: Brown (Aynor), C. Wilson (Johnsonville). Technical fouls: None.
• 3-point goals: Carvers Bay 4 (Aiken 2, Gamble 2). Team fouls: Andrews 15, Carvers Bay 20. Fouled out: None. Technical fouls: None.
| Devante Dawkins had a game-high 26 points and DeAndre Collier had 16 points as the Trojans took down the Lions.
Tyree Floyd had a team-high 20 points for Loris.
• 3-point goals: Hemingway (Dominique Scott 1, Donovan Kinsley 2); Hannah-Pamplico (6). Team fouls: Hemingway: 16, Hannah-Pamplico: 24. Fouled out: Hannah-Pamplico: J. Self, K. Fleming.
• 3-point goals: King’s Academy (Christopher Dean 2); CAMB (Austin Guyton 2, Max Smith 1, Bernard Jones 3, Kendall Henry 2, Josh Lang 1). Team fouls: King’s Academy: 20, Christian Academy: 12.
• 3-point goals: NMB (Allman 2) Team fouls: NMB:10, W. Brunswick: 20.
|Green Sea Floyds||11||10||2||7||–||30|
: Loris (Griffin 1, J. Bellamy 1, Littlejohn 2). Team fouls: Loris 15, Green Sea 14.