5 KEY MOMENTS
1. Clint Bowyer spins out, getting the race off to a choppy start.
2. Points leader Jimmie Johnson, who started at the rear of the field and was moving up fast, leaves the race when his engine blows on Lap 54.
3. Kurt Busch goes to the lead on Lap 78, stays in front for 29 laps - longest of any driver for the race.
4. Kyle Busch spins on Lap 174 and Mark Martin takes the lead on the restart.
5. Martin runs out of gas on Lap 197, allowing Joey Logano to take the lead and win.
Irwin Tools Night Race
Where: Bristol (Tenn.) Motor Speedway.
When: 7:30 p.m. Saturday.
TV: ABC (WSOC, Ch. 9).
Radio: Performance Racing Network.
Last year's winner: Denny Hamlin