Those curious about the curious are welcome to mingle and learn at the final day of the Festival of Healing and Spiritual Awareness.
The final day of the three-day festival begins at 10:45 a.m. at The Coop at 1100 Key Road.
“It’s fun,” said Jan Posey, the event’s organizer. “The people who work this event are amazing. The people who attend this event are there to learn and share. It is just a joy.”
The festival, held five times a year in Greenville, Charleston and Columbia, offers intuitive counselors, alternative healers, aura photography, vendors and workshops on health and spirituality.
Today’s lectures include:
▪ The God/Universe Within … The Part it Plays in Your Life
▪ What is Orgone and How It Can Benefit You and Your Environment
▪ Our Future Selves Are in Trouble
▪ Environmental Toxicity: Affects on Your Physical and Spiritual Health
▪ Essentials for Everyday Living
▪ Methods for Clearing, Dedicating and Programming Your Crystals
▪ Introduction to Past Life Regression Therapy
Various vendors will be selling items including metaphysical jewelry, African Black Soap, natural deodorant, crystal singing bowls and natural healing products.
The festival will be accepting donations for A Child’s Haven, a nonprofit organization in Greenville dedicated to transforming the lives of young children who have experienced developmental delays or behavioral challenges.
All are welcome at the festival, from novices to veterans to the simply curious.
Admission is $8. Workshops are free. Intuitive counselors will be available for readings, $35 for 30 minutes. Food services are available.
For more information go to https://sites.google.com/site/healingandspiritualawareness/home.