The State newspaper in each Sunday’s Your Home section will feature a "Homebuyers" profile. We are inviting readers to participate so others can learn from their experiences.Please fill out the following form (All fields required):
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The State
(Will not be published)
* What neighborhood is your home in?
* How many bedrooms and bathrooms does your home have?
* What is the square footage?
* Are there any other special features?
* How much did your home cost?
* Why did you buy your home?
(For example: first-time homebuyer who wanted to stop renting; expanding family; empty-nester; wanted a vacation home in the mountains.)
* How did you buy your home?
(For example: Saved up a down payment; had a nest egg; borrowed from my 401K.)
* How many homes did you look at before you settled on the one you bought?
* What features made you settle on this home?
* How many people live there or will use the home (for second homes)?
* What is the biggest lesson you learned?
* Can we send a photographer to take a photo of you and your home? If yes, what is the best time?
QUESTIONS? Call Kristy Eppley Rupon at (803) 771-8308.