Fox Sports South has reached agreement with ISP Sports, broadcasting arm of USC, to show a number of Gamecock events, starting almost immediately.
Terms of the deal were not announced. SportsSouth, which is available in six states, announced it will carry the following:
- Twelve USC football replays.
- Eight live men’s basketball games.
- Four live women’s basketball games.
- Eight live baseball games.
- Thirteen 30-minute episodes of football coach Steve Spurrier's show.
- Fourteen 30-minute episodes of men's basketball coach Darrin Horn's show.
- Six 30-minute episodes of women's basketball coach Dawn Staley's show.
- Eight 30-minute episodes of baseball coach Ray Tanner's show.
"We are excited about this new relationship with SportSouth," USC athletics director Eric Hyman said in a statement. "And we look forward to having the larger television footprint that this relationship provides. We have worked diligently to bring the Gamecocks into the homes of more people throughout the state of South Carolina and the entire Southeast, and we appreciate Liz McMillan and the people at ISP for helping to bring this to fruition."