- Exempt from sales tax fuel used in test flights and flights to transfer aircraft between manufacturing facilities
- Exempt computer equipment purchases from sales tax
- Allow a qualifying company to immediately pay no sales tax on construction materials, rather than wait for a 2011 phase-in
- Ensure the company could negotiate with state officials to pay little corporate income tax for 10 years
- Allow the state to issue up to $170 million of economic development bonds that would allow a company to build using a lower interest rate, making the project cheaper
- The measures require another perfunctory vote in the Senate before heading to the House today. The package is expected to go the governor today or Thursday.