The Census 2010 form includes 10 questions for each head of household.
And the person filling out the form will be asked to answer an additional seven questions for each person living in the home.
Here are the 10 questions:
1. How many people were living or staying in this house, apartment, or mobile home on May 1, 2008?
2. Were there any additional people staying here May 1, 2008, that you did not include in Question 1?
3. Is this house, apartment, or mobile home:
Owned by you or someone in this household with a mortgage or loan?
Owned by you or someone in this household free and clear (without a mortgage or loan)?
Occupied without payment of rent?
4. What is your telephone number?
5. Please provide information for each person living here. Start with a person living here who owns or rents this house, apartment, or mobile home. If the owner or renter lives somewhere else, start with any adult living here. This will be Person 1. What is Person 1's name?
6. What is Person 1's sex?
7. What is Person 1's age and what is Person 1's date of birth?
8. Is Person 1 of Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin?
9. What is Person 1's race?
10. Does Person 1 sometimes live or stay somewhere else?
SOURCE: U.S. Census Bureau