Lexington County Fire Service firefighters fought a mobile home fire in Gaston late Wednesday.
It took firefighters approximately 30 minutes to bring the fire at 145 Casa Dell Road under control. No one was injured.
Dispatchers received a call at about 10:30 p.m. The resident was home at the time of the fire and was able to escape safely.
The fire likely was caused by an electrical malfunction in the home's wiring. Damage to the home is estimated at about $35,000. The American Red Cross is assisting the home's displaced resident.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
- Staff Reports