Columbia city officials said the following water distribution sites are now open until 6:30 p.m. Wednesday night:
▪ Dutch Square (former Belk parking lot), 421 Bush River Road
▪ Midlands Shopping Center, 2638 Two Notch Road
▪ Richland County headquarters, 5623 Two Notch Road
Never miss a local story.
▪ Former Sam’s Club parking lot, 1401 Sunset Drive
▪ Richland Mall, 3700 Landmark Drive
▪ Lower Richland High School, 2615 Lower Richland Blvd.
▪ Eastover Park, 1301 Main St., Eastover, S.C.
▪ Gadsden Community Center, 1660 South Goodwin Circle, Gadsden, S.C.
Columbia residents are still under a boil water advisory. All water should be boiled for one full minute prior to cooking or drinking. Water can still be used to shower, wash clothes and dishes and to brush teeth, but do not swallow the water.