President Obama went on a month-long campaign with Hillary Clinton to promote her election and his legacy.
He took a farewell trip to Europe and South America to legitimize the legacy.
He then announced that at the end of his presidency he would not move to his home in Chicago but would stay Washington, the better to protect his legacy.
The legacy is this:
1. The United States has financed the ill-conceived Iran nuclear deal that Iran has already violated.
2. ISIS has grown from zero to 21 countries.
3. The national debt has doubled.
4. The number of soldiers has been reduced to pre-World War II levels.
5. The nation has to live with the Affordable Care Act, which Bill Clinton called “the craziest thing in the world.”
6 . Russia has annexed Crimea, subverted Ukraine and has propped up Syria’s Bashar Assad.
George M. Rushe