The first official U.S. betting lines on college football’s 2015 season were released Friday, and Las Vegas doesn’t have a lot of confidence in South Carolina’s football team.
The Gamecocks are listed as favorites in one of the six games posted Friday by the Golden Nugget sports book. A line for the season opener against North Carolina was not included. Home games against Kentucky, UCF and Vanderbilt also are not listed.
South Carolina is favored to beat Florida by 2.5 points on Nov. 14. In the other five games listed, they are underdogs:
▪ by 11 points at Georgia on Sept. 19;
▪ 11 points at Missouri on Oct. 3;
▪ eight points at home against LSU on Nov. 10;
▪ 10 points at Texas A&M on Oct. 31; and
▪ three points against at home against Clemson on Nov. 28.