10. These yarn-bombed chairs at Nest
For when you want to rock in style on Main Street.
9. This perfect pup named Moose that likes to chew on everything
Just enjoying this stick and being adorable I don’t know about you.
8. This breakfast brought to you by IHOP
This was basically everyone on National Pancake Day.
7. This art-observing moment
Enjoying the new “Remix” exhibit at the Columbia Museum of Art.
6. This fine afternoon spent bourbon tasting
Smell, then sip.
5. These beautiful petit fours from Silver Spoon Bake Shop
They’re almost too pretty to eat. Almost.
4. This lil’ cowboy at Yesterday’s
3. This shelfie from Ed’s Books in West Columbia
As Lemony Snicket once said, “Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.”
2. This popcorn-loving lady
Brb just getting popcorn for tonight’s movie.
1. This proof that the family that dabs together, stays together
The caption is perfect: “Am I dabbing right?” - mom
Related content: Here are the 10 best Columbia Instagram posts from last week