South Carolina football still has a few players questionable as the team heads into its Georgia week off a bye.
Gamecocks coach Will Muschamp updated the status of five injured USC players.
▪ Running back Rico Dowdle: Ready to go after spraining an ankle against Kentucky.
▪ Quarterback Dakereon Joyner: Will know more Tuesday, might walk through some Monday morning. Sat out the UK and last week with a hamstring issue.
▪ Dylan Wonnum: Will still miss the next 2-3 weeks with an ankle injury.
▪ Brad Johnson: Did not practice last week with a groin injury. Moving around/running in practice. Expects to know more tomorrow and Tuesday.
▪ Randrecous Davis: Did not practice last week with a nagging ankle injury. Moving around/running in practice. Expects to know more tomorrow and Tuesday.