10. When Monday gets in your face...
At least you didn’t look as rough as this guy.
9. At least there was Pi/Pie
Monday was also National Pi Day. Kaminsky’s in the Vista was prepared with an assortment of delicious-looking pies.
8. The end is nigh for USC seniors
University of South Carolina seniors got their graduation robes this week. But don’t get sad about it or anything.
7. Now you’re thinking, ‘Can we go back to Spring Break please?’
Because final exams will be here before you know it and we need another vacation already.
6. If you’re stressing, look at this:
Apparently just looking at pictures of trees can help you feel more relaxed. You’re welcome.
5. Or this architectural gem from inside the State House
It might not have de-stressing powers, but it sure is pretty.
4. Thursday was for green drinks
Like this good-looking green margarita from Cantina 76.
3. And if you overdo it at St. Pat’s this weekend, try this:
Cola’s Restaurant is ready for that hangover with extra bloody marys made with blood oranges.
2. If you’re this lucky, you won’t even get a hangover
Yep, that’s a four-leaf clover.
1. THIS HUGE YELLOW SNAKE ON THE HORSESHOE
A handful of people posed with this guy this week, and it made for great photosssss.
Bonus: There was also this fox. Keep it away from the snake!
Who knew Columbia was so exotic?